Sunday, October 10, 2010

Reiki on Demand

I've been teaching Reiki since 1993 and have had the honor of teaching hundreds of people in NE Ohio. While I sometimes offer formal weekend seminars, many people find it more convenient to schedule one-on-one instruction that better meets their schedule.

Learning Reiki was the impetus for me to change directions in my life from music teacher to healing arts. I still feel it is the foundation in my work as an acupuncturist and massage therapist. It is truly a gift.

What initially attracted me was the possibility of doing self treatment. Little did I know it would become a powerful force for many wonderful avenues of growth in my life.

Course fee is $200 and may qualify for CEU's for health professionals. Hours can be scheduled to fit your needs.

Give me a call at 330-477-0777 for more info.