Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Difference? The Science...

My patients often ask me what is the difference between Protandim and other supplements on the market.  It's a good question.  And the answer is important.  Protandim is the only supplement I know of that has 12 peer-reviewed studies to validate its effectiveness.  And, it's patented, so despite what any other company may say about their product being the "same as" Protandim; it can't be.

Don't take my word for it.  Go to pubmed.gov and type "Protandim" in the search box.  You'll see the studies there.

Pubmed.gov is a database of medical research from all over the world.  The research has been validated by 3rd party experts.  On the web, anyone can say anything about a product.  In a science database like pubmed.gov. only real research gets published.

The fact that a celebrity like Donny Osmond uses Protandim may appeal to many.  It's a tool that keeps him looking years younger than he is, but the science is what appeals to a professional health care provider like me.

If you'd like to learn more about this remarkable product, click here to see an ABC Pritmetime interview with the developer of Protandim.  If you have questions, feel free to call me at 330-477-0777.  Or, click here go to my Protandim website

Be well.